Saturday, November 6, 2010

Listen to yourself!

How is it that u always know what is best for other people but cant work out what truly is best for yourself? I think i am rather good at giving advice, well id even go as far as saying im wonderful at giving advice....... but when it comes to giving myself advice i suck! I think the majority of people are the same. Its so ridiculous that i can guide someone else in the right direction, or solve all the problems in their life and yet still cant do that for myself? Do i think im lying to myself when im giving myself advice? Hmmmm a hard ponder indeed! I think at the end of the day we all know what we as a person want and need, but its always so much easier to listen, and makes so much more sense when coming from someone elses mouth, why is this? Perhaps i should try doing a voice recording giving me all the answers to my own questions, and listen ever so intently, do you think ill listen then?....... hmmmm i think not.

No comments:

Post a Comment