Monday, November 8, 2010

tell me what i want!!!!!

 You see, ive come to the realisation that i kinda need a little bit of drama in my life, i also need romance and funny enough the two go hand in hand for me. Ive been told by numerous psychics that i wont be with the same person for ever, and that i also havnt met the right person yet. I really wish they had of given a better description of him, actually they said it could even be a she!!!!! Will i ever be 100% happy in love? or is that all just a myth? are those people that are in loving relationships really 100% happy? If so im sickly jealous that they are. I guess im pondering on the though of me maybe having to higher expectations in romance. I dont really think anyone is 100% in love, there is always something wrong........ isnt there? My mum always says dont judge a book by its cover, and the same goes with a loving couple. For we dont know what really goes on when they are at home, when they are alone. Is there really a key out there somewhere to fit my lock? To unlock my heart and take it as their own. I would greatly give my heart away to anyone who mildly fits my long list of pre-credentuals, just at the hope of finding that happiness. But i think i do tend to give my heart away a bit to easily. I think my problem is i dont even know what it is im looking for! Imagine that, getting up in the morning and looking franticly to find that something.... but what is it, but what are you looking for? I know right! it would be irritating! and i kinda feel thats where im at in life at the moment. Can someone else please tell me what i want?

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are in a bit of a pickle...
    Maybe you need to stop overthinking it, you are thinking way too hard and analysing way too much.
    Love shouldnt be that hard, go with the flow and just let it happen

    ReplyDelete