Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Whats in a name?

I guess i should explain my my blog's name... but where to begin? I guess a good place to begin would be the beginning... as is all good places to begin.
I feel my life is best measured in relationships, im either in one, starting one, ending one or simply searching for one. Yes thats right im a hopeless romantic, ive even tried to put a ban on watching romances as they do lead to unrealistic expectations in love. I simply find I is not a capital i without someone to share I with. So firstly to point out that i am a homosexual, or rather faggot poofta or homo, what ever tickles your fancy. I came out at 18 and straight into a rather serious relationship. One that i guess has moulded my tainted view on love. We bought a house, had the white picket fence, the 2 dogs ( a substitute child for the gays) and we had a lifestyle that not many 18 yo's are accustom to. Endless dinner parties and gatherings with the whose who of the Paynesville socialites (thats a complete other blog) But it was tainted and didnt last, but not to say it didnt teach me my lessons. After that i flitted around, falling for nearly anything with a pulse that showed intrest, too many to name, some lovely but most usually ending in tears and a bottle of vodka. Then venturing straight into another LTR with a super lovely guy, but that was not to be either, nor for lack of trying. I did want it to be "it" that we all longingly search for, but it taught me that u cannot change the way of.... the gods... the heart...... of even fait, it just simply wasnt right. Which brings me to now... perhaps i shalt not enter into that at this current time, i will say it is a little messy. Not the yukky or horrible messy, just the confusing messy, the kind that makes u scratch ur head and wonder... what is happening? no really i would like to know!
 So thus brings me to the summary of this post, as u can see my life seems to be a endless search for that one true love as all of us are, some of us have found them and i say koot-os to u (i am rather jealous) but most of us are searching still, hoping, some praying me just dreaming. I know i transfix on it too much, perhaps this blogging will help me keep it under raps. So that is why i entitled my blog the suitable suitor, for it seems to be my life aim........ to find the suitable suitor.....
My suitable suitor
          

1 comment:

  1. wesley, i look forward into reading your entries. you sound like a total sweet heart and any man that wouldnt snap you up and treat you like a prince must be bonkers.

    i hope you continue to update this blog, as i am sure there are many people in the world that will read this... be entertained by this... but most importantly, relate to this.

    we are all on this crazy journey together. so just remember there are so many people that love you. some in your life now. others from across the sea of cyber space that you havent even met.

    :) look forward to more!!!

    ReplyDelete